Why Choose NorCal?
You have options when it comes to van conversions. Here are some things to consider as you look at those options:
NorCal Vans makes it easier for you to sell exactly what your customer is asking for in a fully converted Transit or Transit Connect. We help you configure and quote the vehicle your customer needs, and you can be confident we will do the conversion with excellence and on time.
- As a QVM and eQVM nothing we do voids the warranty – bonus for your customer as the conversion can be rolled into the financing
- Because we have multiple product configuration options, we open up the possibility of new markets for you so you don’t have to say no or turn away business
How do we back that up?
- We offer multiple types of Ford Van Conversions to meet any of your customer’s needs
- We know that timely response from a conversion partner is critical to you getting the sale, so we commit to providing you everything you need and to communicating with you every step of the way.
- With over 30 years of customer satisfaction, you get to work with a trustworthy conversion partner
- We are the largest Ford Van Conversion specialist in the Western United States
- We were the first to design a bulkhead for the cannabis market
- Our owner holds multiple patents and loves to innovate and design solutions to meet customer needs
What makes us different?
- We offer everything to you on a silver platter and provide all you need to meet the specifications of your customer from one shop.
- Because we keep everything as OEM as possible, you can continue to service the van after sales.
- We excel in communicating with you every step of the way so that you have what you need when you need it. We are constantly innovating solutions to improve the process of quoting as well as quality of the product we are providing.
"Let me first say that every interaction I have had with your company and with you has been outstanding. I think your product and your price is the best in the market..."
President, Homestead Village
Achievements and Certifications
- Ford Bailment Pool Account
- Enables NCV to order and stock vehicles from the Ford Factory Supply Chain
- NCV is the only Ford pool account west of the Mississippi enhancing accessible vehicles
- Ford Qualified Vehicle Modifier (QVM) Member
- Ford's quality recognition awarded to Ford vehicle modifiers that meet required manufacturing "best practices" guidelines
- NCV submits to annual inspections by Ford inspectors and is evaluated on criteria such as engineering, the manufacturing process, quality control, and adherence to Ford guidelines
- This means that as NCV alters and/or enhances the structure of the Ford vehicle, it retains all of Ford’s warranty and quality guarantees
- Mobility Alliance Member
- Ford sponsored Development Group with access to Ford Engineering Support, Ford Vehicles, and Ford Marketing
- Registered with National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA) as a Final Stage Manufacturer and Alterer
- Federal Transit Administration Certified Transit Vehicle Manufacturer (TVM)
- Allows NCV products to be used in Federal Transit Administration (FTA) funded projects
- Small Business (SB) Certified (PDF) 1014182
- Target Area Contract Preference Act (TACPA) Qualified (PDF)
- WBENC-Certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) (PDF) WBE1901660
- WBENC-Certified Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) (PDF) WOSB191223