Transfer into the Driver Seat of the new Nor Cal Vans Personal Mobility Transit
Thank you for your interest in our consumer wheelchair accessible vans. Please visit our MobilityWorks division to learn more about the broad range of accessible vans by Dodge, Chrysler, Chevrolet, Toyota, and Honda that are available to meet your mobility and financial needs. With over 90 locations nationwide MobilityWorks offers the largest selection accessible vans. https://www.mobilityworks.com/vehicles/.
- Side or rear entry wheelchair lift
- Flush-mount L-track
- Reinforced shoulder belt anchorage point for wheelchair position
- Non-slip commercial flooring and subfloor
- Floor reinforcement for wheelchair lift and seats
- Running boards
- Darkened wall treatment
- Fold-down sofa seat, manual or power
- B&D Passenger Transfer Seat
- Lane-keeping alert with driver alert
- Dual USB port charger
- Overhead reading lights at rear bench seat
- Entertainment system
- Upgraded sound system
- Window tinting
Sample Floor Plans
Seating configurations not to scale.
Transit Dimensions Chart
Download Transit Dimensions Chart below for more details.
Transit Connect Adaptive Van
Accessibility on Demand
The Ford Transit Connect is a versatile vehicle with the ability to handle a broad range of needs from family adventures to businesses large and small. The Transit Connect Adaptive Van, an ADA-compliant, wheelchair accessible vehicle that is ideal for both private and commercial users, such as assisted living homes, school districts, hotels, and taxi services.
The Nor Cal Vans Transit Connect Adaptive Van features an ADA-compliant lowered floor and an innovative new rear-entry fold flat ramp. The vehicle seats up to five adults and one wheelchair user and has the ability to adapt to accommodate multiple combinations of people and cargo. When the vehicle is not being used for the transportation of a wheelchair user, the ramp (with 800 lb capacity) conveniently stores flat, creating a flat floor surface for easy loading of luggage or cargo.
Ramp Transforms to Adapt to Your Needs!
- The innovative ramp stows flat, creating a surface for you to store cargo such as groceries or luggage, just like a standard vehicle.
- The ADA-compliant ramp also folds out, allowing a passenger in a wheelchair to board the vehicle.
- Once the wheelchair user is secured, the ramp can be folded up into the vertical position and you’re ready to go!